Breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Every day our kitchen serves up a fresh lunch using delicious local, seasonal, and entirely organic ingredients (some of which is grown on our organic farm in Suffolk). Our menus change daily, influenced by available ingredients, and the creativity of our chefs.
Lunch is served 12-3pm on weekdays.
Check out our Instagram stories for updates on the dish of the day. We always have a hearty main, a soup, a toastie and a couple of sandwiches on offer.
Some examples below:
– Veggie black bean chilli w/roast squash, lime salsa
– Papa al pomodoro soup
– Fen Farm brie and tomato on focaccia
BREAKFASTS are served everyday 8am-midday:
– Toast with a range of tasty toppings
– House made granola with Greek yoghurt and fruit
– House made Bircher muesli with fresh fruits
– Buckwheat galettes with greens, cheddar and egg
– Croissants and pastries made in house using e5 Mill flour.
ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS we serve savoury bakes like sausage rolls and spanakopita along with a tasty brunch menu, but not a main lunch.
Weekend brunch is served from 10am-3pm.
8am to 5pm everyday.