Full Time Chef
To start ASAP, 4-5 days per week (including weekend shift)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced cook to play a leading role in our new cafe and coffee roastery in Poplar. You’ll be responsible for creating and developing a changing menu, akin to the e5 style; locally grown, seasonal dishes prepared for a busy service. You will be required to carry out a variety of tasks from cooking, preparation, creating menus and ordering.
e5 Roasthouse provides employment and training for refugees and 30% profits from the cafe will support refugee organisations.
Health and Safety Level 2 desirable, but training can be organised,
Please email CV’s to email@example.com with ‘CHEF’ in the subject line.
E5 Bakehouse is looking for a Head Barista, that will be a key member of the cafe team and will contribute to the success of our bakery. You’ll lead our coffee offering and take pride in maintaining the highest standards with Your advanced skills and knowledge as well as deliver great customer service as a bakery team member.
THE ROLE :
– Coaching new and existing team members.
– Making sure the cafe team has a good understanding of our coffee – and share this with our customers.
– Focus on quality and consistency.
– Ordering stock & communicating with our E5 ROASTHOUSE based in Poplar
– A Thorough knowledge & Troubleshooting of the Coffee machine & Grinder
APPLY with references Cafe@e5bakehouse.com