Breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Everyday our kitchen serves up a fresh lunch using delicious local, seasonal, and entirely organic ingredients. Our menu’s change daily, influenced by ingredients available, and the mood of our chefs. Served 12-3pm Mon-Fri
Check out our twitter for updates on the dish of the day. Some examples of recent dishes include:
– Veggie black bean chilli w/roast squash, lime salsa
– Parsnip, apple & stilton soup
– Butter beans paste, tomatoes & salami sandwich
BREAKFASTS are served everyday 7.30-11am;
– Toast with a range of tasty toppings
– House made granola with Greek yoghurt and fruit
– House made Bircher muesli with fresh fruits
– Croissants and pastries made in house using e5 Mill flour.
ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS we serve savoury bakes like sausage rolls and spanakopita along with brunch, but not a main lunch. 11-3pm Sat // 10.30-2.30pm Sun in the cafe
ON SUNDAYS we make sourdough pizzas using the dough prepared by the bakers on Saturday and fermented overnight. The dough is then expertly baked in our woodfired oven at the back of the mill arch by our chef, Marcella. Hailing from Ravenna in Italy, for her a pizza should be as simple as possible, with a fresh tomato sauce and seasonal ingredients. 12-4pm in the Mill Arch
7am to 7pm everyday.